Outside underground work has been a mainstay here since the start. We have the equipment to get your job done. We do in-house watermain tapping and directional drilling. We also have excavators, backhoes, dump trucks, and trailers to get us where you need us, on time.
- Main Sewer Line Point Repairs/Replacements/Extensions
- Manhole & Catch Basin Repairs & Adjustments
- Lift Stations
- Over-Head Sewers/Flood Control Systems
- Sanitary/Storm System Smoke Testing & Inspections
- Grinder Pumps & Forced Main Installations & Repairs
- Sewer Televising & Locating
- Water Main Repairs/Replacements/Extensions
- Fire Hydrant Repairs/Replacements
- Underground Fire Main Repairs
With our state-of-the-art main line televising system, CCP has the ability to televise and locate problem areas in your sewer system. From lines 6” to 72” we can:
- Locate taps & sources of sink holes
- Verify Cross Bore Locates
- Perform Inflow/Infiltration surveys
- Televise and locate lines for prior/post construction work to ensure no damage
- Provide closed circuit televising with NAASCO Certified Reporting
Our Lateral Launch camera system allows us to televise lateral lines up to 150 feet from the main sewer. This means no more going on private property or looking for cleanouts in the front yard.
The Jet/Vac is a truck with a mounted vacuum system, 1,300 gallon fresh water tank & 2,200 gallon debris tank. As the Hydro Jet system flushes the sewer line open with high pressure water, the vacuum lifts the material and places it in the holding tank for removal.
This high power and high efficiency machine makes even the toughest Hydro-Excavating jobs easy and safe and is designed to power through all kinds of difficult terrain including frozen ground. It uses the pressurized water and vacuum system to dig precisely and makes visual identification of existing underground utilities like gas lines, fiber optics, T-1’s, utility pipe lines, etc., quick, so damages can be avoided.
- Main Line Heavy Cleaning
- Catch Basin Cleaning
- Assistance in televising for mains with heavy flow
- Utility Line Locating
- Safely Uncover Pipelines
- Fast & Efficient
- Eliminate Line Damages
- Safer than Excavating
CCP Recognizes the costs in treating Sewage & the need to keep Storm Water out of the Treatment Plants. We have performed Citywide Sanitary/Storm Water Separation Inspections. Our detailed, On Site surveys provide the information to verify any Cross Connections or Premise I/I. Verification may include multiple methods such as Dye or Smoke Testing or Line Televising.
From the name you have known and trusted for more than 50 years, we offer 1″- 6″ directional drilling; In House with our own Labor, Equipment and more than 50,000 Feet in the ground.
- Copper water services
- Under roads & slab houses
- PVC Water Mains
- Sanitary & Storm Lines
- Gas piping
- Grinder pumps & discharge lines
Need it now? We can do it. We have been providing 24/7 emergency services since day one. Give us a call and find out how you can save your customers time and money in restoration and overall job costs.
Our in house Labor and Equipment forces can install your Sanitary, Storm, and Water systems complete from Tap to Building. We have worked with numerous general contractors and building owners in both Design-Build and Civil Design Projects.
- Lift Stations
- Catch Basins
- Storm Traps
- Storm and Sanitary Sewers
- Fire Hydrants
- Meter Vaults
- Water Main Piping